Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Picnic in the Park!

On the first official day of spring break, I had the opportunity to go on a picnic with a few of my gal pals! These friends of mine are in Psychology Club with me which is usually where we see each other. Well, we decided it is about time to hang out outside of these events like the real friends we are! I love how Psychology Club has helped in forming relationships with these girls. Shardai is my little sunshine and is always happy whenever I see her. Laura is a great person to bounce ideas off of and is super helpful, caring, and independent. Ruby is amazing for many reasons and I feel myself growing closer to her every week-especially when she sits with me in my car talking for three hours eating brownies!


It was fun to just get outside and enjoy the weather! We were all about this picnic and had yummy sandwhiches, chips & dip, sweet tea, muffins, grapes (which we killed), and more! Oh and we even had a plaid tablecloth! I think what made it special was that we are all four completey different people but that didn't matter at all. It was fun, delicious, and a great start to my Spring Break. I definitely reccommend that everyone goes on a picnic because it is starting to get beautiful outside and it is a really cheap date idea (of which I have more ideas to come!) Here are a few pics from the day:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading your comments makes me smile real big :)