Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Family Photoshoot

For Mother's Day, James and I gifted my mom a family photo shoot. The last official family photo shoot we did was 17 years ago so it has been a long time coming!
Meet my family: Mom, Heather, Mackie, Billy and my two nieces Aiden and Hannah.














It was really a non-stop laughing trip to downtown Charleston. We had loads of fun and it was priceless to see how happy my mother was. This is only a few out of the many pictures and I wish I could show them all! We are going to do another shoot to include my brother Dustin eventually-and who knows how the family will grow by then!

The symbol on the bottom right in the last few is James' logo which was designed by Kara Groves. Shout out and thanks to Kara, she has been a joy to work with! To check out James' work, go to jasriley.com -there is a lot more to come soon on there!


1 comment:

  1. such gorgeous pictures! i love the logo too! i totally know mackie... was he a lifeguard years ago at the waterpark? i think i worked with him. ha! small world.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes me smile real big :)