Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

Are there ever times in your life where you are crazy busy but you aren't sure what you have been doing? That is completely how I feel right now! I have not blogged in forever and I have probably had time, but something has kept me busy.

Since last blogging, I have gotten highlights and glasses, graduated from Charleston Southern, revamped our office at home, and gotten into the Masters of Social Work program at the University of South Carolina. I also got some awesome new tennis shoes (one pair for running and one for training) and my body is really hating me right now (lunges after running a few miles = no good). I even contemplated getting the Reebok “booty shoes”. So yes, there are some silly things mixed in with important milestones, but it is all awesome to me!


Mostly what is keeping us busy around here is my very talented husband and his sweet photography skills. We have been booked every weekend, which means there is editing to be done during the week after a full work day. I am so loving learning more about my camera and have now moved on to learning editing software.


So that is what I have been up to! Next time I blog, I will share some of the pictures from a few of our shoots so I can have proof of my reason for absence. I also have some yummy recipes to share! Here are a few from some recent events:

2 comments:

  1. you are such a beauty!!! congrats on graduating and being accepted to the master's program!!! those are such exciting milestones. i'm so glad to hear that james's photography is going so well! woo hoo! i haven't seen you in forever! goodness... it's been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute Rachel! Congrats!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes me smile real big :)