Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To Love Their Husband Tuesdays


So, I have decided to join in on the To Love Their Husband Tuesdays. This is basically where I am challenged to go out of my way to show my husband that I love him and chat about it. I think I want to personally go beyond loving my husband and come up with more ways to show how much I honor and respect him since that is basically speaking love to men.

First off, I want to say how awesome my husband is. Just yesterday, he worked for a LONG time to help me redesign my blog. He was very patient with me and made my header just like I wanted! I was very surprised to discover how much he knows about blog design-but then again he never ceases to amaze me. That man can 100% do anything he puts his mind to, and do it well. I do not think there is anything he cannot do and for that I am proud! Not to mention how lucky I am to have such a handy hubby.

In saying that, I have two challenges that I want to begin to work on. First, I want to be proactive in noticing when my husband does these things and make sure to thank him and give recognition of his hard work. Sometimes I can be so critical because honestly, I set high standards for everyone I know (trust me I'm working on it) but he does not deserve it. My second challenge is that I want to pray for him more. Although he is the person I pray for the most, I certainly do not do it enough. So there is my second challenge responsibility.

I can't wait to work on being a better wife!

1 comment:

Reading your comments makes me smile real big :)