Friday, March 25, 2011

My Latest Obsession

EUROPE!
That's right, I just came right out there with it.
Ever since I watched the movie "Letters to Juliet" (with my husband and Philip-ha!)-
I cannot get Europe off my mind.
So, I am determined that we are going to Europe in May 2012. This will be our big hoo-rah!
It is significant because I will have finished graduated school and received my Masters in Social Work-yay! Also, this is our "before we have a baby" trip.
The downside is that Europe is expensive! So I am trying to save, save, save! It doesn't help when graduate school is even more expensive, but that is another story!

I know movies glamorize everything, but Europe is absolutely amazing.
I can't wait to experience the history, taste the amazing food, and capture a million images.
Mostly, I love making sweet memories with my hubby.


Thanks to one of my lovely gal pals, Laura Euler, I have found another obsession:
SHABBY APPLE
Basically they make amazing dresses and have a new line called Roamin Holiday.
How suitable would it be if I had one of these dresses to wear on my trip there?!
I entered a contest to win this dress:

But it is one of many beautiful dresses that they have.
Hint hint, amazing husband of mine!
Wait...focus...must save for EUROPE!!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE dress!! :) And a trip to Europe sounds absolutely wonderful! Good luck saving!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes me smile real big :)